Please do not use any of my photos without credit, all property of Brittany Jackson unless noted.. Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, April 24, 2012
Tutorial Tuesday
I don't actually have a tutorial today but I do have some pictures of the aprons I've been working on. I've been finding some pretty cute fabric at thrift stores lately. I've been turning the yards of cute fabric into aprons.
Hi sweet lady! IN LOVE with that skirt/apron you made! Adorbs. I found your blog via Skunkboy Creatures and am so glad that I did! I'm your newest follower. xoxo
Those first 2 aprons would make fantastic skirts! All very cute : ]
ReplyDeletei know! if I only had 8 more inches or so they would have been skirts.
ReplyDeleteHi sweet lady! IN LOVE with that skirt/apron you made! Adorbs. I found your blog via Skunkboy Creatures and am so glad that I did! I'm your newest follower. xoxo
ReplyDeleteI've never been skilled with sewing or DIY creations, so I'm living vicariously through your skills! These aprons are darling.
ReplyDelete