oooh, so many pretty things! I love the owl pictures!-hannaH
eee, I was so excited when I spotted the owls!
Hey Brittany! I'm glad you popped by my blog - it's so nice to meet you! Looks like you found some pretty nifty things. That squirrel jar is hilarious. At first I thought he was sitting on a brain lolshakti
:)
That's a seriously awesome haul! :) Lucky you xoxteaforowls.blogspot.co.uk
That chipmunk jar is RAD!
oooh, so many pretty things! I love the owl pictures!
ReplyDelete-hannaH
eee, I was so excited when I spotted the owls!
DeleteHey Brittany! I'm glad you popped by my blog - it's so nice to meet you! Looks like you found some pretty nifty things. That squirrel jar is hilarious. At first I thought he was sitting on a brain lol
ReplyDeleteshakti
:)
ReplyDeleteThat's a seriously awesome haul! :) Lucky you xox
ReplyDeleteteaforowls.blogspot.co.uk
That chipmunk jar is RAD!
ReplyDelete