Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Todays Thrift Trip

Today's thrift trip.
Lets start with my Top 10 Thrifting Essentials.
(in no order)
1. my small purse
2. wallet
3. coin purse (my favorite thirft store has a minimum debit/credit card fee of $5. I usually dont carry cash on me so I always bring change for those 50 cent purchases I always seem to make)
4. hand sanitizer!! (I'll use this several times throughout a thrift day)
5. a drink (I always grab a drink before I leave the house because Im always thirsty)
6. tazer (my boyfriend and dad never like me going anywhere alone without it)
7. cell phone ( well because I dont go anywhere without it)
8. sunglasses (I live in Florida, its bright!)
9. snack (Wheat thins, I usually go thrifting during the afternoon before lunch, so I get a little hungry on my few hour long thrift trips)
10. not pictured- a comfy outfit

Today's finds:

Lots of brown!

Mushroom statue, brown lamp (in need of the perfect lamp shade), small white owl candle holder, clip board with hooks, divided shelf, tribal bag.

8 comments:

  1. Similar to my thrift essentials, minus the tazer, plus pepper spray.

    Great finds! I love the mushrooms, and that clipboard. And the owl.. and the bag. Okay all of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have pepper spray too. Ill usually carry both when I carry a big purse.

      and thanks!

      Delete
  2. Nice! I never have cash on me either, so that coin purse is definitely a great idea. Love that tribal bag.

    http://viennawaitsblog.blogspot.com/

    p.s. Thanks for visiting my blog! I'm following you back :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The bags I usually carry are 4 times as big as this bag, but it was so cute I couldnt pass it up.

      Delete
  3. Fantastic finds! I'm only slightly drooling over that mushroom statue (love it!) Everything else looks really nice too. : ]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I almost missed the mushrooms. I spotted it as I was leaving!

      Delete
  4. yay! I'm so glad I have a new follower, I hope you enjoy it! and I always love looking at everyone's thrifty finds. They are my favorite(: I looove everything you have found here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Arizona ice tea is my favourite drink of all time. I must have gone through litres of in in hawaii.

    ReplyDelete