*sigh* dream craft rooms...my supplies are all in various places of my room, basement, and some random drawers throughout my house here and there - it's a disaster! if you end up making an awesome one yourself, make sure you post it on here so we can see!
I know exactly what you mean! I have stuff everywhere, I think I my be a craft hoarder haha. My boyfriend and i plan on buying our own house this year. I can't wait until I have my very own craft room. When the time comes I'm sure there will plenty of pictures. :)
Thanks for visiting my blog! Yours is pretty darn cute too. I like what you post about so I think I will start following you too : ]
ReplyDeleteaw thanks!
Delete*sigh* dream craft rooms...my supplies are all in various places of my room, basement, and some random drawers throughout my house here and there - it's a disaster! if you end up making an awesome one yourself, make sure you post it on here so we can see!
ReplyDelete<3 christen @ from the woods :)
I know exactly what you mean! I have stuff everywhere, I think I my be a craft hoarder haha. My boyfriend and i plan on buying our own house this year. I can't wait until I have my very own craft room. When the time comes I'm sure there will plenty of pictures. :)
Delete