I'm pretty jealous you have the Dinosaurs on DVD. I loved that show!And plants in the post a couple days ago are gorgeous. I especially love all your bright colored pots--and the animal ones are too cute! : ]
I love watching all the shows I watched when I was young, so much that I had to get dvds of all my favorites! Thank you thank you.
My inner-child and your inner-child would get along famously.
I'm pretty jealous you have the Dinosaurs on DVD. I loved that show!
ReplyDeleteAnd plants in the post a couple days ago are gorgeous. I especially love all your bright colored pots--and the animal ones are too cute! : ]
I love watching all the shows I watched when I was young, so much that I had to get dvds of all my favorites!
DeleteThank you thank you.
My inner-child and your inner-child would get along famously.
ReplyDelete