Monday, April 2, 2012

A day off together.

My boyfriend and I rarely have a day off work together. When I do get a Saturday or Sunday off I like to make the most of it. Last weekend I had Saturday off so we decided to drive to Venice Beach to hunt for sharks teeth. We spent a few hours in the sun, collected teeth and witnessed a tornado before we were ran off the beach by a crazy fast storm that blew in from no where. I snapped a few pictures of the storm as we quickly packed up. Luckily we made it to the car right before it started to rain. Although our beach day was cut short we found 42 sharks teeth, I got some pretty cool photos and on our rainy way home we stopped by one of our favorite places to eat, Crackle Barrel! It was a good day.

4 comments:

  1. That tornado is crazy...cute blog
    -Art a la Rue

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was crazy. Ive never seen a tornado touch down in water! I shot a video with my phone which looks even crazier.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your foot tattoos are ever so pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete