If you have ever worked with resin you know how time consuming and messy it can get. ( I used to collect bugs and make resin bug jewelry) I purchased this stuff called Mod Podge Dimension Magic a few months ago and love it. It gives your pieces a cool resin effect with out all of the mess.
Faux Resin Bobby Pin
what you'll need:
bobby pin with blanks
scrapbooking paper (magazine or photos will also work)
pencil, scissors, glue
Mod Podge Dimension Magic
First, trace bobby pin on paper you want to attach inside your bobby pin.
Cut out paper and glue it into your bobby pin blank.
After paper has dried fill the blank with your dimension magic.
Set aside and let it dry for at least 3 hours.
Once it is dry you can layer more dimension magic until you achieve your desired dimension.
















This is really neat! I'll totally have to go get the stuff to try this out!
ReplyDelete-hannaH
Thanks! Its so easy to work with.
ReplyDelete