Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Owls From Friends

There were two bags sitting on our break room table at work, each had a note stapled to them "To Brittany From Sean." I open the bags and and to my surprise these two cuties were inside! He found them at our local thrift stores. The funny thing is I saw the large owl a few days before and talked myself out of buying it. I guess it was meant to be.


The smaller owl looks like it has been a crayon holder, so I grabbed
some spray paint and gave it a fresh coat of paint.




While I had the spray paint out I decided to spray this spice rack I thrifted a few weeks ago.

I hung it along with my finds from yesterday.

My clipboard now holds "etsy earrings in the making" and I as you can
see I'm filling the other shelf with cute mini things.

3 comments:

  1. Love it! I think we have similar decorating styles. You rock the lime green walls. Everything looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Now I'm in need of things to fill my shelf with.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for your comment on my blog. Love the owl you painted blue!

    ReplyDelete