Another Instagram post from the weekend.
My tomato plants are growing out of control. I have five plants that are growing over 4 ft tall, there are so many baby tomatoes. I dont even like tomatoes but my friends and family do!
My new tattoo is healing.
Sunday after work my boyfriend and I had a baking day. I made white chocolate, orange, cranberry cookies.
He made pretzel dogs and cinnamon pretzels.
I tried a nail polish technique. Found here.
Color grunge. They look much better in person and cleaned up!
Did you know my best friend and I have the same birthday and we date brothers?
We all booked plane tickets to New York. We will be arriving the day before our birthday.
I'm so excited.
Leave me your Instagram name so I can follow you!













4 ft tall tomato plants? Wow! We just planted ours about a week ago (shame on me for leaving them in pots for a few weeks beforehand...) and so far we have I think 3 baby tomatoes. Haha! I hope we get lots like you because I loooove tomatoes : ]
ReplyDeleteThe food you guys baked looks so yummy! Soft pretzels. Mmm.
And I'm looking forward to seeing this new tattoo! From what I can see of it it looks super pretty : ]
Oooh, girl. This makes me HOWNGRY. I've baked white chocolate chip and cherry cookies before, but I hadn't thought of cranberries! Whatta great idea! Also, pretzels = yummmmmm.
ReplyDeleteHahah! I had no idea you and your best friend dated brothers! How'd you manage that?? I'd love to read the story someday!