Im getting ready for my first newborn baby photoshoot. My best friends sister gave birth last Friday. She asked me to do a photo shoot about a month ago, so Ive been thinking about prop ideas, researching advice and techniques ever since.
I bought these cute crocheted baby shoes from work a few weeks ago. I figured I could use them in the shoot and as a pattern to make more in different sizes and colors.
While browsing pinterest I found a few photos of crocheted turtle shells for the babies back. I didnt have a pattern and wanted something a bit different than what I saw on the internet so I decided to "free hand" it. I dont know how many times I took this thing apart and started over!
I loved the elf beanies, so I had to make one of those as well. No pattern either, I took this apart a few times too!
I made these banners today with my Cricut. One for the baby and one for her sister.







super cute! I wish I could crochet with no pattern! I seriously just give up. Hope the shoot comes out great(:
ReplyDeleteThese look like super cute props, I hope you will post some of the photos. They sound like it will be a very cute photoshoot.
ReplyDeleteAw these are just too cute! I love the hat!
ReplyDeleteYou're so skilled; I could never crochet anything from scratch! These pieces are adorable! Job well done on the lovely, little details!
ReplyDelete