I really want to make some of these! Are they quite simple to do? xox
They're actually a little time consuming and difficult to make. Once you make them a few times it gets easier!
These look awesome! :) I've never had a cake pop, but I have to make them some day!
I made cake balls the other day. I did't really want to bother with the sticks and such. Next time, I have to remember not to put as much frosting in the cake. Mine turned out way to soft inside. Yours look really good. :)~Britwww.brittany-sims.com
Those look amazing!!!!!
The idea of baking cake pops intimidates the hell outta me (I dunno why!) but I LOVE devouring them. These are fabulous!
I really want to make some of these! Are they quite simple to do? xox
ReplyDeleteThey're actually a little time consuming and difficult to make. Once you make them a few times it gets easier!
ReplyDeleteThese look awesome! :) I've never had a cake pop, but I have to make them some day!
ReplyDeleteI made cake balls the other day. I did't really want to bother with the sticks and such. Next time, I have to remember not to put as much frosting in the cake. Mine turned out way to soft inside. Yours look really good. :)
ReplyDelete~Brit
www.brittany-sims.com
Those look amazing!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThe idea of baking cake pops intimidates the hell outta me (I dunno why!) but I LOVE devouring them. These are fabulous!
ReplyDelete