Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Tutorial Tuesday- Easy Earring Holder

Every so often, while out thrifting, Ill check out the earrings at my favorite thrift store. I have my ears stretched so I don't wear regular earrings too often. But I still enjoy cute earrings and will take out my plugs every once in a while and wear earrings. (with the help of large earrings backs!)
 I've been finding some pretty cute and fun earrings lately. They kinda have an 80s feel. I found all these on a recent trip. They are usually 50 cents each but I got them all for $3, with a little haggling. I'm also a little germaphobic so removed all their posts. I'm in the process of "reposting" them! 


On to the tutorial!
 Since I dont wear earrings a lot I decided to make a holder to display these as a wall piece.


What you'll need:
Embroidery hoop (I used an 8 inch)
Cross Stitch Fabric


Place your fabric in the embroidery hoop, then cut off the excess fabric

Add your earrings to the holder and you're done!



2 comments:

  1. Oh what a fun way to show them off and keep them organized! Love this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, I love this! Looks awesome :) xox

    ReplyDelete