Friday, June 29, 2012

Beauty

I've went on a beauty product shopping spree! 
I bought some new makeup brushes, elf products, polishes, my favorite face cleanser/mask and got some great deals on clearance makeup.






4 comments:

  1. I totally co-sign this post! So glad to see I'm not the only one who adores Freeman's Avocado & Oatmeal Clay Mask! It's UH-MAY-ZING. Can't wait to see the manicures you try out! PIX OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN. =P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw your post the other day! Have you tried any other masks from that company? Walmart sells the little samples. I've only tried this one and the lemon deep cleanser.

      Delete
  2. Oooo I love going on such shopping sprees. You found some good stuff! Will you share how that nail polish works? I'm always iffy about trying new brands so I'd love to know if they're worth the money. : ]

    ReplyDelete