Its was cloudy and rainy yesterday. We decided going kayaking wasnt a good idea. We went downtown instead. Walked around, visited the antiques shops, went into the tattoo/art gallery (which I love!), and had lunch.
Ah! I got some awesome things at the antique shops.
This owl cookie jar. Its huge!
It will live with my dresser owls for now.
Monster Model Cars!
I saw these in ones of the antique shops a few months ago. I talked myself of buying them that day. I always thought about going to see if they were still there... and what do you know, yesterday we walked in and there they were, just waiting for me! I couldnt leave this time without buying at least one. There were 4 different monsters. I couldnt make up my mind and its the boys birthday soon, so I decided to buy two. :)







No comments:
Post a Comment