Thursday, February 28, 2013

Well, Hi there.

Long lost blog.
 I'm going to try and update this again!

Lets start back with my recent Lush spree!
I placed an order with Lush on Black Friday and received a $10 e-gift card. I was finally emailed the gift card last month, in February. (Phew, such a long wait!)  I decided to treat myself to another purchase. It took about a week for me to put this order together, due to the two face cleansers I wanted being out of stock. I really wanted to repurchase some soaps but put those on hold. The closest Lush store is two hours away from me., in Tampa, FL! In March I will be in Tampa for a show (Circa Survive and Minus the Bear!!) and will be stopping at Lush for some soaps!

Enough with the rambling and on to the goods.














No comments:

Post a Comment