Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Free stuff!!!

Ive been cleaning out my craft stuff. Ive been giving baskets and baskets of it away to work employees. I keeep finding more and more stuff. 

Does anyone want a free package of crafty junk delivered to their home?! You'll get most of whats pictured here, as much as I can fit into a bubble envelop. 

 First person to comment will get the package!
(Ill just need your name and address. Ill give you my email so you can private message me.
If youre under 18 you'll just need parents permission to have something sent to you!)



5 comments:

  1. It might be the end of mmy inspiration fail? hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Craft junk can always help!
      Email me your name and address. :) imakelovelythings@gmail.com

      Delete
  2. Bummer! I would have loved this! I guess that's what I get for getting behind in my blog reading. Blah.

    And btw, I love your new jewelry spinner! Such a cool and awesome way to display jewelry! Love it : ]

    ReplyDelete