Thursday, August 30, 2012

Arts and Farts Room

For the past two weeks Ive been in the process of turning the spare room into my Arts and Crafts room. Room painting, cleaning out crafts, refinishing, organizing, book shelf building, moving and Im still not done! D:

First major project, refinishing this old dresser. Before it was dirty, brown stained wood.
I painted it a coral color with black and white accents! I love the way it turned out.


















I have piles of wall art, frames, photos, shelves I still need to hang.
And I craft desk I still need to build! 

5 comments:

  1. I love that last print of the camera. It's so fun and neat!
    And your newly painted dresser is just amazing! I can never work up the courage to paint wooden furniture--probably because I love the natural look of wood--but everything is so mismatched and I'm not a fan of that. Seeing how great that dresser turned out is kind of pushing me to try it out finally. Seriously, beautiful job. I'm going to pin it! (I hope that's ok!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the natural wood look also. The brown wood just didnt match my colorful theme. I purchased a paint and premier in one! It works very well. I didnt have to sand the whole thing down, prime then paint.
      I have a smaller matching dresser that goes with it. I really wanted to paint it as well but I just dont have room for it in there for it:(

      Go ahead and pin away! :)

      Delete
  2. I love everything! It's all so cute :D x

    ReplyDelete