Thursday, July 5, 2012

Polish Review

I purchased my first chunky glitter nail polishes recently. I've had my eye on the glitter polishes in the higher end brands but I could never actually let myself spent $8 on one. Since I rarely wear glitter polish I always thought it would be a waste of money. I found these two brands at CVS both $1.99. I figured, what the heck! for $4, I could try them out. Im glad a did because I like them. The only thing I dislike is that its really hard to remove. Im not sure its just the brand or if all glitter polishes are hard to remove.



I tested them on naked nails.
One coat


From left to right: 2 coats of Trust Fund Baby, one coat of Tazmanian Devil and one coat of Trust Fund Baby, 2 coats of Tazmanian Devil

 Trust Fund Baby on base coat.

Bringing back the 90s nail piercing!!

1 comment:

  1. Love it! I'll really really have to look out for this Confetti brand polish now. I'm convinced. : ]

    ReplyDelete